PDA

View Full Version : Birthday/wedding/anniversary gift

Aimee Gray
10-08-2006, 6:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

Last week I decided I was going to give my friend a lasered gift for her 21st birthday. She is a fairly big wine drinker so I used Todd Jones file for the cup holder. I lasered the 2 wine glasses, the glass holder and the wine bottle with a few little personal touches, poem, stars, etc. Anyway I have had a few people see them and ask If they could get one done for them aswell. The only prob. Is I have no idea of what they should be worth? I will try to attach a pic.

Regards Aimee
Dont know if this has worked

Linda Tetreault
10-08-2006, 8:02 PM
Aimee,

Your friend will love it, you did a really nice job with all the little xtras.

Linda

Frank Corker
10-09-2006, 7:10 PM
Yup, she is going to love it, great job and looks very nice

Leigh Costello
10-10-2006, 12:14 AM
Well, Aimee, the whole package looks great. I did something similar for a wedding gift for a customer. I charged $35.00. Customer happily paid and has since ordered more. Hope this helps.
Leigh

Todd Jones
10-10-2006, 6:44 AM
We charge $30.00 for the set without the wine and they sell very well at that price. but we get our acrylic from the scraps at plastic factory that makes store displays so I am only paying about a 1/3 of the price sometimes less then that if I make something for the counter sales guy.

Aimee Gray
10-13-2006, 12:17 AM
Thanks everyone I'm sure she will love it.

Leigh & Todd thanks for giving me some idea on prices we will probably charge a bit more than that as we will sell the package with the wine included.

Thanks again
Aimee