PDA

View Full Version : Jet Mini Alert!

Kevin Gerstenecker
10-18-2003, 7:29 AM
First of all, thanks Ken for the heads up reagarding the Mini Lathes, I appreciate it. I had a message on the machine from Rick at GIS that the VS Jet Mini's had arrived and were ready to ship. I called Rick with payment information yesterday, and the Mini will be shipped Monday. I should have it by the middle of next week or so. Can't wait to get this little gem and start spinning with it. A BIG THANK YOU to Ken Salisbury, and all the fine folks at GIS. I have never dealt with better people................I talked to several folks at GIS, and they were all more than pleasant and helpful. They put the "Customer" back in Customer Service! :D

(No affiliation with GIS, other than looking forward to being a repeat customer!) :)

Terry Quiram
10-18-2003, 8:08 AM
Congradulations Angie

Now if you can just keep Kevin off your lathe. :rolleyes:

I haven't had a chance to try ours yet, but Connie has been practicing. Today I will get her started turning tops. There is an annual charity event sponsered by my turning club. We hold a "Top-A-Thon". All proceeds to the Children's Hospital. We will be getting a head start and selling early.

Terry