PDA

View Full Version : Indyfest this weekend

D.McDonnel "Mac"
10-04-2006, 3:40 PM
I haven't seen it posted here yet so I thought I'd let everyone know that there will be a big gathering near Indy this weekend, in Anderson. Some of you may remember Ray from the old Badger Pond days. We had Pond-O-Rama at his place a couple of times. Anyway it's "really big shoe" and a chance for Indy WW's to get together. Here is a quote from one of Ray's latest notes:

First of all if you requested a map and haven't received it please let me know, I think I sent it out to everyone.

WoodCraft will be there on Friday evening and all day on Saturday with the Sorby tools at 30% off. They will also have a limited number of Jet minis at a special pricing for the weekend. There will be some certificates for merchandise redemption at the Indy store also, details at the party.

Randy Privett of Superior Tools will be here on Saturday showing his hollowing rig and I quite expect some of his other Monster tools as well.

Don't forget the gift exchange, bring one, get one.

Plane contest, hand cut dovetails, lathe demos, and making a hook tool. Throw in a couple of surprise guests and I think everyone will have a good time.

Ray

Ray can be contacted at rayt@indy.net

I'll be there Friday and Sat
Mac