PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee V28 pop an spark and it was all over

Dwayne Hunt
10-02-2006, 4:16 PM
Went to use my Milwaukee V28 Drill today. Pulled the trigger, it went pop and a few sparks.... thats all she wrote. Drill is only 8 months old and used around the house for repairs and things. (It has not been dropped or anything to this point.) Now I have to send it in for repair. Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with their new V28 power tools?

tod evans
10-02-2006, 4:21 PM
dwayne, i`ve not used the v-28 stuff but i`m an avid milwaukee user and if ever i have a problem i`m able to carry the tool to the local service center(where i bought it) and have it fixed or replaced while i wait...you should have no problem getting the problem addressed......02 tod

Joe Jensen
10-02-2006, 6:48 PM
Is the warranty up? I'd think at least a year. Also, my credit cards add a year on top of factory warranty. Might check them...joe

Dwayne Hunt
10-04-2006, 5:28 PM
Thanks for the info Todd. I also have many Milwaukee tools for home use. I also use Milwaukee at work. This is the first time I have run into a issue with a newer tool. I was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble with their V28 tools.

Joe the drill is covered by a 3 year warranty. I will just have to be without it well it is sent out for repair.

Dwayne Hunt