PDA

View Full Version : Source for veneered ply in Bucks Co.

Rick Bullick
10-02-2006, 11:09 AM
I recently moved to the Lower Bucks Co. area in PA, and need a source for maple veneered plywood for some cabinets I am building. Any help would be appreciated.

John Renzetti
10-02-2006, 11:46 AM
hi, I use Russell Plywood in New Castle DE but they also have a warehouse in Reading and will deliver. They sell to cabinetshops and the material is real good, plus the selection of thickness and substrate is numerous.
I like them also because you can set up a cash and carry account. You can find their website on the internet pretty easy.
take care,
John

Wes Bischel
10-02-2006, 2:36 PM
Rick,
Another source is Industrial Plywood in Reading (near 422/222 intersection)

http://www.industrialplywood.com/

They supply a lot of the lumber yards in the area. They deliver to Lancaster for about $25. I'm not sure about your location - there might be someone closer.

Wes

Jim Becker
10-02-2006, 2:53 PM
Rick, welcome aboard! The two suppliers mentioned by John and Wes tend to get good recommendations. Both are "friendly" to those of us not in the trade, unlike the largest distributor in the area.

Rob Bodenschatz
10-03-2006, 9:43 AM
Just wanted to follow up on this. I contacted Industrial Plywood to see if they would deliver to me in Montgomery County. They will and they will also deliver to Bucks County. Their delivery charges seem very reasonable.

Rick Bullick
10-03-2006, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the help.

Rick Bullick
10-26-2006, 1:02 PM
I just got my delivery of plywood today from Industrial Plywood. I am very happy with the product and the service I got from them. Thanks for the recommendation.

Jeffrey Schronce
10-26-2006, 1:46 PM
It looks like Industrial has a location in Lewistown, PA for those south of Reading.
Thanks for starting this thread OP!

Rob Bodenschatz
10-26-2006, 2:21 PM
It looks like Industrial has a location in Lewistown, PA for those south of Reading.
Thanks for starting this thread OP!

South? You mean west, right?