PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dennis, are you going to

Terry Quiram
09-30-2006, 11:22 AM
the 18th annual Mule Jump in Pea Ridge? Did you even know there was a Mule Jump contest? :D Pea Ridge is the mule jumping capitol of the world. According to an article I read because of their unique muscle makeup a mule is able to jump a fence from a standing position. The world record is 72". The contest is Oct 18th in the Pea Ridge City Park (Benton county).

Terry

Jim Becker
09-30-2006, 12:24 PM
I'm glad to understand that it's the mules doing the jumping...I was worried at first... :D

Steve Clardy
09-30-2006, 8:11 PM
I'd like to go time permitting, but probably won't.
Now if Dennis is gonna enter-----:eek: :rolleyes:

I got relation in Pea Ridge.
Also have relation across the road from the Pea Ridge National Military Park.

Dennis Peacock
09-30-2006, 9:35 PM
Well, I was going to go this year, but when I went last year? They asked how high I could jump and just get in line behind old 36 over there.:rolleyes:
So, no....I'm not going this year. I only want to be mistaken as a mule just once. :p

Vaughn McMillan
10-01-2006, 4:20 AM
I'd like to go time permitting, but probably won't.
Now if Dennis is gonna enter-----:eek: :rolleyes:

I got relation in Pea Ridge.
Also have relation across the road from the Pea Ridge National Military Park. I'm guessin' you don't mean "relation" like...I did not have relations with that woman...? :eek: :D

Dennis Peacock
10-01-2006, 7:26 AM
I'm guessin' you don't mean "relation" like...I did not have relations with that woman...? :eek: :D

ROFL Vaughn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't think of that. Well Clardy? :p :D

Steve Clardy
10-01-2006, 12:58 PM
I'm guessin' you don't mean "relation" like...I did not have relations with that woman...? :eek: :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:eek:

Ha ha. Relation as in Family.;)
Most of my Family is around there.
I waz hatched:eek: just a few miles from there:rolleyes: ;) :D