PDA

View Full Version : Work cut out for today

Ken Salisbury
10-15-2003, 7:51 AM
I have my work really cut out for today and I guess even tomorrow. I have parts (bulk form) for 900 pen kits which will be part of my sales items for Woodworks 2003 next week. I have to package them in kit form in small zip lock bags. Looks like a long-long day today. I also have bushings, drill bits, arbors and mandrel shafts to package for "pen making starter kits".

This is stupid - I am suppose to be retired :D

Keith Hall
10-15-2003, 9:14 AM
I have my work really cut out for today and I guess even tomorrow. I have parts (bulk form) for 900 pen kits which will be part of my sales items for Woodworks 2003 next week. I have to package them in kit form in small zip lock bags. Looks like a long-long day today. I also have bushings, drill bits, arbors and mandrel shafts to package for "pen making starter kits".

This is stupid - I am suppose to be retired :D

Ken, consider the other retirement style: "Old rocking chair's got me, cane by my side, hand me my Bud Lite, son, before I tan your hide." The concrete is hard on us old men, so take a mat to stand on and have fun. Keith Hall :D :D :D

Steve Clardy
10-15-2003, 10:19 AM
Ken, when I was younger, I seem to remember that I always noticed that older adults got to slow down some as they aged. But now, Me being almost classified as a baby boomer, [not quite that old], It seems that everything has speed up, not slowed down. Maybe I have slowed down, but everything else has speed up. More work than I can get done, always somewhere to go, etc.
One of these days maybe I can actually sit and relax and have nothing to do except what I want to do. Wishful thinking? Ha
:rolleyes:

Tony Falotico
10-15-2003, 7:47 PM
My definition of retirement is the transition from what you HAVE TO DO to what you WANT TO DO. Hopefully someday I'll achieve that.