PDA

View Full Version : Etchings

mark garcia
09-28-2006, 5:48 PM
Hi Everyone. I Am Trying To Find A Source For Etchings For Lasering Onto Black Granite To Be More Specific I Need Religous, Military,sport,group And Musical Etchings With Very Good Quality. Any Help Would Be Appreciated........Mark Garcia.

Joe Pelonio
09-28-2006, 7:13 PM
Mark,

Check the first thread for people with a laser near you. It's pretty heavy to ship in quantity so best stay close, any of us with laser can make them.

Keith Outten
09-28-2006, 8:58 PM
Hi Everyone. I Am Trying To Find A Source For Etchings For Lasering Onto Black Granite To Be More Specific I Need Religous, Military,sport,group And Musical Etchings With Very Good Quality. Any Help Would Be Appreciated........Mark Garcia.

Mark,

Are you searching for someone to engrave for you or are you in need of artwork to engrave?

If you need artwork have you looked at the new Corel X3 art? There is some nice art work that ships with the program. I have also found really nice vector art on the Vector Art CD#1. Somewhere in our archives I created a thread with links to some web sites that I found artwork that was royalty free and some logo sites that might be of interest.