PDA

View Full Version : Gee looky at what been happening in my shop & its finished now.

Bart Leetch
09-26-2006, 10:23 PM
I got more lectric wiring being installed. I almost feel modern getting rid of most of the plug strips & cords ran all over the place.

After another day like today supervising 2 crews one putting in the electrical in my shop & the other pouring concrete sidewalks. Gee whiz watching all those people work just wore me out.

The electricians will return tomorrow to hook up the wiring to the breaker box & install plugs. I may have to wait for the 220 volt plugs due to a last minute change.

It sure is nice that the company I work for is installing this electrical wiring in their building to fit my needs at their cost. I like it.

Jim Becker
09-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Good deal, Bart. Having "real" outlets instead of power strips is a very good thing in so many ways. This is definitely a worthwhile shop improvement project!

Bart Leetch
09-26-2006, 10:43 PM
Hi Jim

I'll be real happy when this is done it is a great improvement & makes the shop much safer.

I'm just waiting for Frank to see this he was wondering what & how I was going to put anything else in my shop. Well Frank how about this & I didn't even have to pay for it.:D :D :D

David Rose
09-27-2006, 12:38 AM
Bart, I like the "art" in pic number three. With the lights and wires and tailstock all conglomerated together... Kind of reminds me of my shop. :D

Really, congrats on the wiring job!

David

lou sansone
09-27-2006, 5:23 AM
looking good. conduit is the way to go for a shop
best wishes
lou

Alan DuBoff
09-27-2006, 6:10 AM
Geez, it looks like you have empty slots for more breakers in your panel. Can you send them to me? :rolleyes:

Bart Leetch
09-27-2006, 8:20 PM
I not have a shop with adiquit power & lighting.

I did have plenty of light but it was plugged into power strips on the ceiling as well as powerstrips scattered around the shop to power portable tools as well as benchtop tools. I also had a 220 volt extension cord which as soon as the new male plugs for tools arrive will be a thing of the past.

Jerry Olexa
09-27-2006, 11:45 PM
Bart you'll love these improvements!!

Tyler Howell
09-28-2006, 8:33 AM
More Power Uh! Uh Uh!!!
Gotta have it:cool:

Rennie Heuer
09-28-2006, 8:35 AM
Nicely done!

Corey Hallagan
09-28-2006, 9:06 AM
Excellent Bart! That was one of the best things I ever did in my shop. I now have plenty of power around the shop. Looking good!

corey