PDA

View Full Version : Hermes Lasers

Dave Chase
09-24-2006, 5:30 PM
Anybody know about Hermes lasers? I knew that they made regular engravers but I just found out about their laser line. Very interesting..... Any experiences with them?

Rob Bosworth
09-26-2006, 1:03 PM
Hey Dave, there is one listed on E-Bay offered from a guy in Greece. I think it had about 17 hours left on the auction and had an no reserve and the price of $ 15 so far. :eek:

New Hermes in the states have offered laser engraving machines for years. I believe their first ones, through maybe 2001 or a little later were manufactured by Universal and rebadged as New Hermes. Then they went to a design manufactured by Gravograph in France. These machines had a "bubble" door and a very distinctive look. The machines had all kinds of features, but I have never seen one work. I have not seen their latest design, but we understand they make one.

Michael Indiano
09-04-2008, 9:23 PM
I would be happy to help you understand more about the gravograph/New Hermes lasers. We are in our 4 th generation machine and they are built sturdy like our rotary machines. I work for Gravograph/New hermes, so I am a little biased.

Michael Indiano

Hermes Sandoval
12-14-2013, 2:13 PM
Hey Dave, there is one listed on E-Bay offered from a guy in Greece. I think it had about 17 hours left on the auction and had an no reserve and the price of $ 15 so far. :eek:

New Hermes in the states have offered laser engraving machines for years. I believe their first ones, through maybe 2001 or a little later were manufactured by Universal and rebadged as New Hermes. Then they went to a design manufactured by Gravograph in France. These machines had a "bubble" door and a very distinctive look. The machines had all kinds of features, but I have never seen one work. I have not seen their latest design, but we understand they make one.

I got 2 of those, lots of kinks and issues, but a real powerhouse when you get it running. That is, if you can.