PDA

View Full Version : Employee/Doner style plaque

Mark Card
09-23-2006, 3:33 PM
Hi folks

We have a new request to make a Employee wall plaque with a few challenges. The company is a service operation with a fairly high turnover. They have around 70 employees and grow at about 15% per year. The vast majority of their turnover occurs under 1 year and accounts for about 50% of the total employees.

I'm thinking if we make the empolyee plaquards with Rowmark lasermag for employees over 1 year and change colour/finish for employee's over 5 year and 10 year it will make a nice display. For the magnetic base I was thinking using sheet metal with a laserlight sheet cover engraved placement marking. For a base to mount those an oversized Wood or perhaps Corian mount.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Vendor suggestions for the oversize wood and or Corain mount would be highly appreciated as well..

Thanks
Mark

Mike Null
09-23-2006, 6:38 PM
You might consider what is known as a perpetual plaque. These are available from a number of suppliers; JDS, Tropar, Victory etc. The advantage of these is that you can add or remove plates as necessary. Look for the ones with black plates which will be laserable.

Mitchell Andrus
09-23-2006, 7:15 PM
I've been thnking about the Donner Party all afternoon. I assume you meant employee and "donor" plaque.

Mitch

Mark Card
09-23-2006, 7:57 PM
;-) Yes, no cannibalisam involved, it isn't the royal navy

Mitchell Andrus
09-24-2006, 12:11 AM
Gammy legs don't put me off. Dig in.

Mitch