PDA

View Full Version : I hate cleaning

Robert Mickley
09-22-2006, 4:24 PM
I finally bit the bullet and decided to clean and rearrange the shop.YUCK!! of course this meant relocating the DC, so I built a new cyclone from Bill Pentzs plans. Not quite as pretty as his but an improvement over what I had.
I figure in another 4 or 5 days I can get back to woodworking. MAYBE.
I'm still trying to decide if I like the saw off to one side or not.
Oh well back to the slave market

Wes Bischel
09-22-2006, 6:12 PM
Everytime I clean-up I can never find things!:rolleyes:

That's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it!
Wes

Robert Mickley
09-22-2006, 6:29 PM
I know that feeling :D

Ken Garlock
09-22-2006, 8:03 PM
Everytime I clean-up I can never find things!:rolleyes:

That's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it!
Wes

Heck, it doesn't matter if I clean the shop or not, I still can't find things.:eek:

Don Baer
09-22-2006, 8:19 PM
Find things ?? Try having most of your stuff packed away in boxes, every time I need something I have to go through all of my boxes of stuff to find it then I have to put other stuff back so I have room to work. :mad: . I sure do miss haveing a perminate shop. I hope those builder get with the program and get my new shop/house built..

Robert Mickley
09-22-2006, 8:49 PM
Oh I did the box thing when we first moved in here. NOT fun. especially since we packed the whole shop and the house in a day and moved. I had lots of help. I had no idea where anything was.

On a brighter note since rerouted all the ducts I elimated 3 90 degree turns :D I still need one y and another section of pipe. I really don;t want to by any for inch but all new 6 inch right no is out of the question.