PDA

View Full Version : Wood Haven TS Router Fence

Bruce Page
02-24-2003, 11:11 PM
I ordered this router fence a couple of weeks ago from Wood Haven. I know I could’ve made one but it wouldn’t have been as nice! It clamps to the TS fence so adjustments are really easy to do. I cut the mortises & tennons on 2 small cherry frames using the supplied tenon attachment. The built in dust collection is excellent – I saw virtually no dust or chips escape when routing the 3/8” round over. I’ve been pleased with Wood Haven products before and this tool is no different.

Bruce Page
02-24-2003, 11:12 PM
Another pic

Bruce Page
02-24-2003, 11:13 PM
one more

Bob Lasley
02-24-2003, 11:16 PM
Bruce,

Looks like it should do the job. That's also an interesting looking table insert. I've never seen on with that many holes in it. Does it provide downdraft dust collection?

Bob

Bruce Page
02-24-2003, 11:31 PM
Bob, I made the insert a few years ago using 3/8” aluminum plate. I drilled it in the classic racing motorcycle break-rotor pattern. It works very well with the DC hooked up to the router box. :D

Wendell Wilkerson
02-25-2003, 9:01 AM
Thanks for posting the pics. I bought the cheaper Woodhaven router table fence for use on a saw extension router table. I was wondering how I was going to attach it since it is suppose to clamp to the edge. I was thinking of using T-track but I think I'll explore using the tablesaw fence attachment instead. I might even be able to use the micro adjust feature on my Vega fence for the router fence too.

Wendell

Bruce Page
02-25-2003, 3:21 PM
Wendell, being able to quickly clamp the router table fence to the TS fence is what sold me on the Woodhaven.