PDA

View Full Version : North TX. BBQ.

Steve Jenkins
09-21-2006, 2:33 PM
We're down to just over two weeks now to the bbq. I talked to Stephen Stokes and he and his bro. won't be able to make it. I'm really sorry to hear that but I have found someone that will cater brisket,chicken,sausage,and beans for 10 bucks a head. I hope everyone won't mind chipping in that. I'm going to tell him 35 people since I haven't heard from all that many but there has always been a pretty good showing. If I hear that more are coming I can always increase the size of the order. He will be setting up his smoker here.
If you haven't heard about it before it is just a gathering of folks and families with the common interest of woodworking. I expect that a couple will be bringing lathes to do a little turning. If you can bring a side dish or dessert, great. You might toss in a chair or two if you have them too.
My shop is still pretty much a mess but we will make whatever room we need to.
My address is 5211 County rd. 465, McKinney TX. Phone 469 742-9694
I just googled the address and it showed as Princeton, TX. but it's the right place. When you turn on 465 you go about 100 feet and you come to a T. At this point you are looking right at my shop across a small field. You can turn either right or left and drive around to the back of the house and the shop.
I'm looking forward to seeing you all.
Steve

Tommy Curtiss
09-21-2006, 5:02 PM
I am going to really try to be there Steve,My new house building adventure has really kept me busy lately and it is time for a break,(they should be hanging sheetrock today,,but I really want to see that little table saw in working order...hope to make it ...Tommy