PDA

View Full Version : Check Out this Bad Boy Mortiser

John Weber
02-24-2003, 10:19 PM
It's a Wallace for sale on Woodweb (no connection), but it just looked awesome. Serious Heavy Iron.<p>http://www.woodweb.com/images_forums_public/machinery/WallaceM.JPG

Kevin Gerstenecker
02-24-2003, 10:22 PM
That is no doubt the "Bad Boy Binford" Mortiser! I could just see the look on my Son's face when we have to carry that monster to the shop! I'll think I'll pass...................I don't really want to LIVE in my shop..............and that's what will happen if I bring that thing home! :p

Paul Kunkel
02-24-2003, 10:30 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kevin Gersty
I could just see the look on my Son's face when we have to carry that monster to the shop!
Can you say -"fork lift" :rolleyes:

John Miliunas
02-24-2003, 11:00 PM
Yowza! Yup, me thinks that may be the definitive "heavy" duty mortiser! Ya' know, it's stuff like that which may be the reason our forefathers didn't live as long as we do. I mean, could you see moving that around for any reason whatsoever? And that don't look exactly like some production facility it's living in, either! Someone muscled that puppy in there! Think I'll pass, too.:cool:

Bob Lasley
02-24-2003, 11:13 PM
is a mortiser. I agree, it would take a forklift or a bunch of big boys to haul that thing into the shop. But man, what you couldn't do with..............

Bob

Ron Jones near Indy
02-25-2003, 7:13 PM
Why is it that all I see is a rectangle with a red x in it?:( Any help will be appreciated!

John Miliunas
02-25-2003, 7:34 PM
Ron, is it just this one picture or can't you see *any* of the posted pics? Also, what web browser are you using? Also, sometimes just closing out of the browser and restarting it can help. You may need to clean out your "cache", too. Keep us posted as to progress.:)

Ron Jones near Indy
02-25-2003, 7:49 PM
I cleaned out the temp files and restarted AOL and found one big piece of heavy iron. :) Yes sir, I'm gonna like this place. Really nice people here!

John Miliunas
02-25-2003, 8:48 PM
Originally posted by Ron Jones near Indy
I cleaned out the temp files and restarted AOL and found one big piece of heavy iron. :) Yes sir, I'm gonna like this place. Really nice people here!

Ah, you're preaching to the choir! Still dippin' my feet in the Pond until the shutdown, but I've gotten to think of this here Creek as my new home. Lots of good folks, laughs and some huge amounts of extraordinary talent, to boot! Kinda' hard to beat the combo! Glad I could be of some assistance. I'm sure we'll be "seeing" you around. :D