PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City Tourist Information Needed

Jim Baker
10-10-2003, 8:58 PM
Next week, I will be heading all the way across Missouri to a business seminar in Kansas City. Can any of you Kansas City natives or frequent travelers recommend any good WW stores, restraunts, ice cream shops, or other points of interest in the airport area? I will be staying in the Courtyard by Marriott by the airport.

Bobby Hatfield
10-10-2003, 9:57 PM
Next week, I will be heading all the way across Missouri to a business seminar in Kansas City. Can any of you Kansas City natives or frequent travelers recommend any good WW stores, restraunts, ice cream shops, or other points of interest in the airport area? I will be staying in the Courtyard by Marriott by the airport.

Hey Jim, Woodmaster Tools
1431 N. Topping Ave.
Kansas City, Mo
Don't know any more, just recieved a drum sander from them. I believe the mfg plant is underground in a limestone mine.

Steve Clardy
10-14-2003, 10:08 AM
Try out Paxton Lumber. Though they are mostly commercial sellers, they do have a woodworkers store there where you can see and buy different types of lumber, etc. They have quite a selection of exotics also. Located on St. John's Avenue. Steve