PDA

View Full Version : Lurker turned new guy

Jody Malinich
09-12-2006, 9:20 PM
Hi all. I've been lurking here for a few months and have to say that you all are very helpful to all who ask. The wife (she hates when I call her that) and I started a small business a few years ago making adirondack style furniture. It was to be just outdoors furniture, no custom work. Well that lasted through the first show. We've made alot of things over the years and I'll try and share a few as time permits. Since starting the custom work side our outdoor furniture has taken a back seat, but we have added a couple of partners and look forward to next year with the outdoor stuff leading the way in the spring. Thanks for being there to help when someone needs it and if I can help I will.

Jody

Bruce Shiverdecker
09-12-2006, 9:27 PM
Welcome to the Creek from a SPINNY guy.

Bruce

Rick Peek
09-12-2006, 10:23 PM
Welcome. I love rustic and look foward to seeing some of your
work.

Ken Fitzgerald
09-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Welcome to the Creek Jody! Stay away from the turners here..........They'll push a person into the Vortex!

Kevin Blunt
09-12-2006, 10:33 PM
Welcome to the creek Jody. Everyone here is very helpful, more so than on other posts. Enjoy your stay

Alan Turner
09-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Welcome to SMC.

Jim Dunn
09-12-2006, 10:55 PM
Welcome Jody. You can lurk in the turning forum but don't blame me and Ken for you buying a new lathe and a whole bunch of tools and a new vacumn chuck and more and more, hehh hehh hehh

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
09-13-2006, 4:45 AM
Welcome into the light Jody, this is a great place!

Cheers!

tod evans
09-13-2006, 6:13 AM
welcome jody!

Jay Knoll
09-13-2006, 7:06 AM
Welcome Jody, the Creek is a great place. Now, if your wife doesn't enjoy being called your wife, then you can really get into creeker mode and call her SWMBO or She Who Must Be Obeyed. I bet that puts a smile on her face!

We look forward to seeing some pics!

Karl Laustrup
09-13-2006, 7:10 AM
Welcome Jody. Glad to have you wading in the "Creek".

Look forward to seeing some pics of your work. We do like pics.

Karl