PDA

View Full Version : There is something in the air? Is that Arn I smell??

Jeff Horton
09-12-2006, 7:38 PM
I can't stand myself right now. I am on the trail of some cast iron and it's killing me having to stand back and wait. Don't you just hate that feeling? Having a lead on something and worst of all you don't dare say anything? Maybe I said to much all ready?

Alex Shanku
09-12-2006, 7:48 PM
LOL...im in the same situation right now!!

Alan DuBoff
09-12-2006, 7:53 PM
Jeff,

I smell it also...I have that smell around the shop, can't figure it out...:p

Always looking to smell my shop up with that good ol' arn smell...:cool:

Good luck on the arn you're after.

Jeff Horton
09-12-2006, 9:16 PM
LOL...im in the same situation right now!!

:D Wonder if we are after the same thing?

RON WOOD
09-12-2006, 10:05 PM
If you guys are talking about what arn I think you are talking about and you have any new arn to be picked up I would suggest that you be first at the gate to pick up. Less some of the little pricey bits and pieces may be missing. I have had that happen to me a couple of times. It takes the fun out of the new prize. If any parts are missing look around for them in places like the bottom of machines and shop vac's.

Good luck you guys

Ron (on the sideline watching do to arnoverload)

Alex Shanku
09-12-2006, 10:32 PM
:D Wonder if we are after the same thing?

Could be!! Planer in Michigan?

Alan DuBoff
09-13-2006, 1:30 AM
Could be!! Planer in Michigan?Alex, my guess is that Jeff is after a different piece of arn, since he just restored a nice PM 100 planer.

I suspect he's after a bandsaw, he's squeaking about one for a while...:D

Jeff Horton
09-13-2006, 6:58 AM
Naa, Michigan is to far for me to drive.... well for most things. :)

lou sansone
09-13-2006, 7:21 AM
jeff
the decent thing to do with old iron is at least give some of use in the 10 ton club an idea of what you are looking at :)

we are all friends here

lou

Aaron Frank
09-13-2006, 2:17 PM
I have no affiliation with this sale, but take a look at this disc/spindle sander over on the bay, item: 320022723453. What a beast!

Enjoy.

(Hopefully I haven't violated the TOS, if so, sorry.):o

Aaron

Matt Warfield
09-13-2006, 2:35 PM
I have no affiliation with this sale, but take a look at this disc/spindle sander over on the bay, item: 320022723453. What a beast!

LMAO!! This is located at the "office of mental health" in middletown, NY. Sucker's big enough to sand away a lobe or two. :eek:

Aaron Frank
09-13-2006, 2:38 PM
LMAO!! This is located at the "office of mental health" in middletown, NY. Sucker's big enough to sand away a lobe or two. :eek:

Matt,

I'm glad to see that you caught that. You've heard of 'shock therapy,' this is grind therapy! AND all for a bid of $56!!!

Aaron

Jeff Horton
09-13-2006, 3:39 PM
jeff
the decent thing to do with old iron is at least give some of use in the 10 ton club an idea of what you are looking at :)

we are all friends here

Sure thing, as soon as it is sitting in my shop. ;)