PDA

View Full Version : Just off the Saw Horse Money Box

Phil Spencer
09-10-2006, 7:49 AM
I decided that I needed somewhere to keep my change, the box is made from Myrtle with a burl insert. Construction was straight forward and the finish is brown polish and wax.

One problem I had was getting the tassel, I went into the tassel shop and asked the young lady if she had any good tassels, if my wife had not been with me I think that I would have been in about 40 different kinds of trouble.:confused:

Phil

Mike Cutler
09-10-2006, 9:53 AM
Phil.

First off. Welcome to Sawmill Creek, pleased to meet you. For a first post you got a winner on your hands.

The hardware selection, and the tassel are very nicely integrated into the overall project. It looks very elegant.

Once again. Welcome to Sawmill Creek.

PS. What do you do when it's full.;)

Corey Hallagan
09-10-2006, 12:03 PM
Oooh cool a treasure chest! That is a feautiful chest!

Corey

Phil Spencer
09-10-2006, 6:34 PM
Phil.

First off. Welcome to Sawmill Creek, pleased to meet you. For a first post you got a winner on your hands.

The hardware selection, and the tassel are very nicely integrated into the overall project. It looks very elegant.

Once again. Welcome to Sawmill Creek.

PS. What do you do when it's full.;)

Thanks Mike
Don't know what I will do when its full, most likely fund my next major tool purchase.

See my web page www.users.bigpond.com/phillipmarkspencer (http://www.users.bigpond.com/phillipmarkspencer) for more about me.

Phil