PDA

View Full Version : HGTV & Woodworks

Mac McAtee
10-09-2003, 1:17 PM
Now I'm really mad, for all the good it will do me. Two Saturday's ago I tuned in to HGTV @ 0700 hrs. and watched an episode of Woodworks. David Marks made a chess table, I didn't imagine it. This past Saturday AM, same time, same station, I tune in again to find old Norm issues being run.

I send HGTV an email asking about the situation. Got a response back today. According to them Woodworks is not in their program line up. I thought that a few weeks ago there was much jubilation on this site about the program being brought back. Anyone know what is going on?

Mark Patoka
10-09-2003, 2:09 PM
David Marks WoodWorks is actually a DIY Network series. HGTV and DIY are affiliated/owned by the same company so HGTV will run some of its DIY Network shows from time to time. WoodWorks is just one of them that gets put in that time slot occassionally. I'm sure they do it as kind of a teaser to make you want to subscribe to DIY programming. HGTVs new fall lineup also bumped Norm back 1/2 hour on the weekends.

Fred Wikander
10-12-2003, 8:50 PM
I was also disappointed to not find David Marks on my videotape the other day. His program has been on agaon off again with HGTV. Is there a way to request more of this type of programming.

Ken Wright
10-13-2003, 8:26 PM
David Marks has 2 back to back shows on Saturday evening between 9 and 10PM on DIY.

He's also on DIY several times during the week but I would have to refer you to DIY's schedule page for the dates and times ...

Great show which I really enjoy although it seems that its becoming a lot of reruns.

I was also disappointed to not find David Marks on my videotape the other day. His program has been on agaon off again with HGTV. Is there a way to request more of this type of programming.

Jim Becker
10-13-2003, 8:52 PM
David Marks has 2 back to back shows on Saturday evening between 9 and 10PM on DIY.

He's also on DIY several times during the week but I would have to refer you to DIY's schedule page for the dates and times ...

Many folks don't get DIY (or can't get it even if they want it), which was the apeal of the viewing on HGTV.