PDA

View Full Version : Go Steelers

Don Baer
09-07-2006, 11:57 PM
I love football...:D

Jerry Olexa
09-08-2006, 12:36 AM
Steelers get BIG win even w Big Ben injured!! Great game...

Joe Pelonio
09-08-2006, 8:04 PM
http://members.aol.com/bisjoe/throwup.gif

John Kain
09-08-2006, 8:12 PM
Batch did his best (worst) to kill them and they still won. How many E-Z passes/dumps did he miss? All the talk about how Big Ben is overrated was really proven false last night.

Mark Rios
09-08-2006, 8:41 PM
STEELERS?????????............THE STEELERS SUCK OUT LOUD!!!!!!!! They couldn't win a Super Bowl if they were the only team to show up.

Now the 49er's....well....that's a REAL football team. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(I'm sure that everyone here realizes that this is parody but just in case someone is reading this whose highest form of communication is sports talk radio then please note: This is a joke on me being from California and liking the Niners and on the 49er's as well. Try to calm down. Take a deep breath. Go have a beer, maybe a Pabst Blue Ribbon or something.)

:D :D :D :D :D

Frank Chaffee
09-08-2006, 9:10 PM
Don,
Google “cave creek harolds” to get this review and others:

“Harold's Cave Creek Corral

Harold's Cave Creek Corral is just across the dirt parking lot from the Buffalo Chip Saloon. Harold's has two full bars, a restaurant (serving some of the best ribs in the Valley), a huge dance floor with live bands on weekends, a game room, and 15 TVs. If you're a Steeler's fan, this is the place to be on Sunday during football season.
-Fodor’s”
Please note Don that the dirt in the parking lot between the Chip and Harold’s is on the Chip side, reason being that the Corral patrons need to frequently empty their boots.

BTW, the Chip was formerly owned by daughter of Packer personage, but is still a bastion of expatriate Cheese Heads.

Frank

Gary Keedwell
09-08-2006, 9:21 PM
New England Patriots
Nuff said:cool:

Don Baer
09-08-2006, 9:26 PM
Don,
Google “cave creek harolds” to get this review and others:

“Harold's Cave Creek Corral

Harold's Cave Creek Corral is just across the dirt parking lot from the Buffalo Chip Saloon. Harold's has two full bars, a restaurant (serving some of the best ribs in the Valley), a huge dance floor with live bands on weekends, a game room, and 15 TVs. If you're a Steeler's fan, this is the place to be on Sunday during football season.
-Fodor’s”
Please note Don that the dirt in the parking lot between the Chip and Harold’s is on the Chip side, reason being that the Corral patrons need to frequently empty their boots.

BTW, the Chip was formerly owned by daughter of Packer personage, but is still a bastion of expatriate Cheese Heads.

Frank

hmmm looks like a road trip my be in my future...HTW my DIL is a packer fan.

Rob Bodenschatz
09-09-2006, 9:39 AM
E..........

Rob Bodenschatz
09-09-2006, 9:39 AM
A.........

Rob Bodenschatz
09-09-2006, 9:40 AM
G.........

Rob Bodenschatz
09-09-2006, 9:40 AM
L.........