PDA

View Full Version : Mich Folks, -- anyone going to Johnson's Expo 9/9?

Michael Cody
09-05-2006, 8:56 AM
Anyone getting together 9/9 @ Johnson's in Charlotte?? I am going to try to go up on Saturday if I can.. I talked to Steve and he said there might be some kind of get together, just curious...

Jim Young
09-05-2006, 11:10 AM
I was planning on going but it looks like I will be heading to Louisville instead.

Ed Labadie
09-05-2006, 11:26 AM
I plan on going on Saturday morning. Hopefully I'll be there around 9:00am. Don't go to late in the morning or you will get caught up in the parade traffic. :mad:

Ed

Brad Olson
09-05-2006, 1:42 PM
Everyone who goes to WoodExpo is welcome to stop by my place just outside Charlotte for a 11:30 am pot luck.

Please either RSVP by PM here or on the Southeast Michigan Woodworkers forums thread discussing the subject.

The pot luck is timed so that you can hit the expo either before or after lunch, but more time is given to the early riser to find that special piece of wood.

EDIT: Note the time is 11:30 am! note 12:30 pm

Chris Damm
09-06-2006, 9:09 AM
I wanted to, but my son decided to have his open house that weekend. Since he moved to Grand Blanc, I don't want to miss any opportunity to see my grandkids.

Mario Lucchesi
09-06-2006, 9:09 AM
I will be there saturday morning. My kids can't wait to turn a pen while there, I don't have a lathe yet and they both want one for thier birthday. Gotta love Kids who help but new tools!