PDA

View Full Version : Online/retail source for Brusso Hinges ??

Ed Marks
10-07-2003, 2:40 PM
It seems that Woodcraft and Rockler have stopped selling the Brusso butt hinges that I like to use on boxes and clocks (CB-30x series). Does anyone know of a online source that is still carrying them? I know about Brusso themselves but they are not really setup to deal with end users. They seem more for distributors ($100 minimum order). If anyone knows of another online source for them I'd appreciate hearing from you.

TIA,
Ed

Ed Falis
10-07-2003, 3:28 PM
Ed,

You may want to check out Lee Valley - I think the quadrant hinges I bought from them are Brusso's (can't swear by it, though).
- Ed

Ed Marks
10-08-2003, 12:57 PM
Ed,

You may want to check out Lee Valley - I think the quadrant hinges I bought from them are Brusso's (can't swear by it, though).
- Ed

Thanks Ed. Most places still seem to carry the quadrant hinges. Probably because they are the only ones that work well. I checked out Lee Valley, they have some that look like Brusso but not the exact ones I was using. I guess it's time to consider a switch ... just after making all the jigs to mortice them with a router .... oh well.