PDA

View Full Version : Saw Blade Gloat

Dave Lehnert
08-29-2006, 5:08 PM
It pays to sign up for the e-mail alerts. My woodworking dealer here in town. (A true dealer, not a Woodcraft etc…) sent out an e-mail special for a Freud LU74R010 saw blade 10” 80t with the red permanent non-stick coating. $29.00. Amazon price is $60.49. My dealer has great prices on Freud blades all the time. His regular price on this blade is $44.99. They have to be one of the largest dealers of Freud blades. At that price it would cost more to have a blade sharpened. This was an e-mail special. You had to go in and say you got the e-mail price.

Mark Rios
08-29-2006, 5:11 PM
It pays to sign up for the e-mail alerts. My woodworking dealer here in town. (A true dealer, not a Woodcraft etc…) sent out an e-mail special for a Freud LU74R010 saw blade 10” 80t with the red permanent non-stick coating. $29.00. Amazon price is $60.49. My dealer has great prices on Freud blades all the time. His regular price on this blade is $44.99. They have to be one of the largest dealers of Freud blades. At that price it would cost more to have a blade sharpened. This was an e-mail special. You had to go in and say you got the e-mail price.

Well, OF COURSE you don't tell us where you live or where the store is..................:D

Congrats on the blade. How many dozen did you buy?:D

scott spencer
08-29-2006, 5:31 PM
Sweet deal! I snagged a great deal on an LU74R010 on Ebay for $38 shipped last week, and thought I got a pretty good deal on it! :rolleyes: Let us know what you think of the blade...I haven't had the chance to spin mine yet.

Dave Lehnert
08-29-2006, 5:35 PM
Well, OF COURSE you don't tell us where you live or where the store is..................:D

Congrats on the blade. How many dozen did you buy?:D

Mueller in Cincinnati, Ohio