PDA

View Full Version : Don Woods Pen Page

Don Wood
08-29-2006, 4:16 PM
Hi Everyone: I have been lurking her for some time and started turning pens in May. I was fortunate enough to be able to start a web page with some of my pens on it. Please take a look. Any comments, good or bad are welcome. Thanks for letting me know what you think.

Regards,

Don Wood

The Link is:

http://www.geocities.com/classiccreationsbydonwood/

Mike Vickery
08-29-2006, 4:58 PM
I got an error message that you have exceeded you data transfer limit.

Mark Cothren
08-29-2006, 5:44 PM
Welcome Don! Nice pens!

Bob Noles
08-29-2006, 5:50 PM
Don,

Welcome to the Creek.

I really liked the Milante in Titanium Gold Slimline Pen.

Ernie Nyvall
08-29-2006, 9:02 PM
Welcome Don. Nice pens you made there.

David Klug
08-29-2006, 9:26 PM
Would love to see your pens but I got the same error message that Mike did.

DK

Bernie Weishapl
08-29-2006, 10:14 PM
Welcome Don to Creek. Those are some nice pens. Nice work.

Corey Hallagan
08-29-2006, 11:22 PM
Don welcome to SMC. I was not able to view the page unfortunately, says it is unavailable.

corey

Nancy Laird
08-29-2006, 11:25 PM
Don, I'm also getting an "unavailable" message. Hubby and I also just started turning pens. We have a Woodtek midilathe, and I'm having a ball learning to turn. We intend to sell at craft fairs and wherever else we can find to sell. I've already sold three sets--two were sold sight unseen. We also have a laser engraver and offer a pen box with the pens, custom engraved to suit the buyer/giver.

Good luck with your pens--we are hoping for good luck too.

Don Wood
08-30-2006, 6:28 AM
Would love to see your pens but I got the same error message that Mike did.

DK

Hi Everyone - Sorry sometime you get an error message on the page. This is a free website area which limits the number of times within a certain time that the page can be viewed, just try again and you will probably get through. Sorry, but thanks for trying.