PDA

View Full Version : Vacuum Pump

Pete Jordan
08-28-2006, 7:13 PM
Hi there,

I have not turned in a few months due to a divorce. I will get my three sons every other week from now on so I will have a lot of time to work. I am interested in getting a vacuum pump set up for my Powermatic. I was wondering if someone would be interested in building a system that they could sell to me. If you are interested, please pm me or post.

Thank you,

Pete

Jim Dunn
08-28-2006, 7:50 PM
Pete, you just got divorced and you got money left?? Congrats I guess, for sure in regards to the boys. Can't help out with the vacumn pump though.

Jim Becker
08-28-2006, 8:24 PM
Johnny Tolly helped me out with a kit of plumbing after I acquired my pump via surplus. His contact info is in my vacuum chucking article on my web site.

'Sorry to hear about your situation but it's good that you'll get plenty of time with you boys. Kids gotta come first no matter what the adults have to do to keep their lives moving.

Gilbert Vega
08-28-2006, 9:15 PM
Johnny Tolly helped me out with a kit of plumbing after I acquired my pump via surplus. His contact info is in my vacuum chucking article on my web site.

'Sorry to hear about your situation but it's good that you'll get plenty of time with you boys. Kids gotta come first no matter what the adults have to do to keep their lives moving.

Johnny mentioned at one of the demo's I attended that he in fact sells the entire kit, including a vacuum pump.

Jim Becker
08-28-2006, 9:21 PM
Yes, Johnny can supply the whole thing or just what you need. I had already scored an "unused" (essentially new) Gast pump via surplus and just needed the right stuff to plumb it in.

Pete Jordan
08-28-2006, 9:43 PM
Yes, Johnny can supply the whole thing or just what you need. I had already scored an "unused" (essentially new) Gast pump via surplus and just needed the right stuff to plumb it in.

Thanks Jim,

I have already emailed Johnny and asked for help.

Pete