PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear from Steve Ash

Don Baer
08-28-2006, 2:57 PM
I just noticed he hasn't posted since 7-17. Hope everything is OK.

Jim Young
08-28-2006, 3:06 PM
I just noticed he hasn't posted since 7-17. Hope everything is OK.
His computer is Kaput, so he's been off the inet for some time.

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
08-28-2006, 3:09 PM
His computer is Kaput, so he's been off the inet for some time.

Yeah, the last time he posted from the local library computer, if memory serves.

Hope he comes back soon.

Cheers!

Karl Laustrup
08-28-2006, 3:10 PM
Yep, Jim is right about his 'puter. I've talked to him just recently via phone and he's doing good. I've been bugging him about springing for a new 'puter. I think he's getting close. :D

Karl

Karl Laustrup
08-28-2006, 3:45 PM
Just talked to Steve a few minutes ago and he has a new 'puter on the way. He should be online and in communication by this time next week. :D :D

Karl

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
08-28-2006, 3:59 PM
Thanks Karl, I was going to write him a snail mail letter if he did not pop up soon :D

Cheers!

Randy Moore
08-28-2006, 6:01 PM
Thanks Karl, I was going to write him a snail mail letter if he did not pop up soon :D

Cheers!

Stu,

How long would it take a snail to get to Ash's home from Tokyo? :eek: It might get wet going snail mail, MAYBE the Postal Services would get it here quicker????!!!!! HEHE:rolleyes: :) :D

Steve Ash
08-29-2006, 9:15 AM
Gee, Thanks guys for worrying about me.... Jim is right my computer went down and I used the library ones a couple of times but they are so.......slooowwww.....and they limit you to one hour, so it just doesn't give enough time to catch up.

Karl is also right, I did order a new Dell and it should be here in about a week or less.

I've kept busy restoring my 1944 John Deere "B" which is almost done now, and learned how to make pies and bake bread....wife seems very happy with those accomplishments.:eek:

When I am back online, I bet I have a bunch of catching up to do....

Thanks again guys!

Art Mulder
08-29-2006, 11:26 AM
...and learned how to make pies and bake bread....wife seems very happy with those accomplishments.

Now how is that helping with the weight-loss program! I think I'd gain weight just being in the same room as all those pies...:eek:

John Pollman
09-04-2006, 11:09 AM
Glad to hear things are well Steve. I've got to admit, I haven't been around here in a while either. Just had a few things going on this summer and haven't checked in much. Actually I just learned that this site was apparently down recently too. I'm glad it's back up and running now. Just last night at about 5:00 M-S got hacked and it's 11:00 the next morning and it's still not up. (I'm going through MAJOR withdrawals!). Oh well, it'll give me an excuse to do some catching up here. ;)

I know I'm glad to be back here. Looking forward to your return Steve!

Take care,

John

Karl Laustrup
09-04-2006, 8:14 PM
Here's the latest on Steve.

He is in possession of a new 'puter and it is hooked up. He will have internet hook up this Wednesday. I expect we will hear from him shortly after he rejoins the world.

Karl