PDA

View Full Version : SMC in money trouble????????..................[HUMOR]

Mark Rios
08-28-2006, 5:43 AM
A few weeks ago in one of the Hat and Shirts threads I made a crack about SMC, or keith and Jackie, being in money trouble and having to sell their clothes. I'm sure that more than a few of the members scoffed at my post.

Well, who's scoffing now, huh?.....

http://www.viewsmc.com/

I saw this on late night TV. The promoters didn't look like Keith or Jackie or Aaron but they could have been in disguise. Since I've never even seen either of them they could be anyone. Does anybody know if Keith or Aaron looks like Tom Bosley?

Hmmmmmmm................................:confused: :confused: :confused:

:D :D :D

Rob Bodenschatz
08-28-2006, 10:11 AM
That's just sad. You would think the Fonz or Richie could lend Mr. C some money so he wouldn't have to resort to that. Guess the hardware store didn't work out.

Frank Pellow
08-28-2006, 10:46 AM
It's hard to believe that people actually buy junk like that. :confused:

Frank Pellow
08-28-2006, 10:54 AM
It's hard to believe that people actually buy junk like that. :confused:
And those ridiculous markups on the already overpriced crap are even harder to believe.

Curt Harms
08-28-2006, 11:15 AM
And those ridiculous markups on the already overpriced crap are even harder to believe.
I suspect those are SUGGESTED markups. Nowhere does it say does stuff actually SELLS at those prices (or sells at all;) )

Mark Rios
08-28-2006, 11:35 AM
In the lower left corner of the linked page there is a box that tells what your membership includes. The last item is their "28 acre warehouse full of their stuff (caa caa).

I wonder how much the insurance policy on that warehouse is written for?......What do ya think..................$12?

Aaron Koehl
08-29-2006, 11:11 AM
Hey! How'd they get my picture? :D