PDA

View Full Version : Would this be a good deal?......

Mark Rios
08-27-2006, 10:15 PM
I have the oppurnity to buy a three gun set of finish nailers.....Senco finish Pro 35, Senco finish Pro 15, Senco sls15 stapler for $150.

Anyone think this is a good deal?

BTW, this set is BRAND NEW, in the case direct from the store.

Thanks.

Von Bickley
08-27-2006, 10:27 PM
Mark,
I have always been a fan of Senco. Thats sounds like a good deal to me.

Bill Leonard
08-28-2006, 5:16 AM
Is this a one shot deal, or are more sets avaliable? Sounds like a set I need!

Mark Rios
08-28-2006, 5:27 AM
Is this a one shot deal, or are more sets avaliable? Sounds like a set I need!

Bill, this is at my local Home Depot. They have one only. It's on clearance for $175 but I asked them what was the lowest they would take and they said $150.

Scott Coffelt
08-28-2006, 8:36 AM
This is not their normal line that contractors have come to love, but for the price I can not see how it could be too bad. I am sure they are at par with others.

Doug Shepard
08-28-2006, 8:59 AM
Bill, this is at my local Home Depot. They have one only. It's on clearance for $175 but I asked them what was the lowest they would take and they said $150.

This is where you shake your head and say 'I'll give you $125 for them because I really dont need X (pick one of the 3)' and start slowly walking away. They'll probably bite. My dad has gotten unbelievable deals on clearance stuff at HD and Lowes. They dont really want the stuff taking up space and will usually take any reasonable offer.

Jim Becker
08-28-2006, 9:40 AM
I have the FinishPro 15 brad gun...it came as a freebie with my framing gun. It's "ok" as a second gun (comes in handy sometimes) but it's not on par with my Accuset (also Senco) BN200 brad nailer. The nose isn't as clean and it's not as "smooth" to use. But the set you describe is a good deal, IMHO...even for only two guns and it has three.... ;)