PDA

View Full Version : Christmas ornament designs

Barbara Buhse
08-26-2006, 8:27 PM
Hey everyone...

I have the ornaments designs from berry basket and laserbits. I don't however, have any designs for ornaments marking special occasions, like Baby's first christmas, etc.
Also, I need DOG designs for ornaments, as I have two fairs coming up which are for pet owners exclusively. I have only one dog ornament design right now...
Does anyone know where to get VECTOR desings (I prefer to make the wood ones which are vectored, and not the acrylic rastered ones).
Otherwise, I'm going to have to figure out how to make them myself from clip art, and I'm not very good at that! :o I am willing to pay for a fews good designs...

Thanks

Barbara

Shaddy Dedmore
08-26-2006, 9:13 PM
LaserBuzz for your puppy ornaments. Also for personalizing.

On the Berry Basket CD, around page 78 or so, there's some Baby's First Xmas. Depending on what you want, you can use any of the solid shapes or shapes with at least enough solid for you to add text. Like the ones designed to be a clock with a hole in the center, plug up the hole and add text.

If you didn't want to use the "etch" mode to do the text, you can use vector mode (high speed, low power) and make your text unfilled, with a hairline line width. In a lot of cases it will be faster, but it might not look good enough for your purpose.

Shaddy

John Esberg
08-26-2006, 9:58 PM
Tom has plenty of dog designs for you. You should really give him a call.

For other designs, ask him what he has available. He has I believe over 5000 designs! Wow.

DAK

Keith Outten
08-27-2006, 10:00 AM
The Vector Art CD #1 is an excellent resource and I reccomend it highly. Much of the Corel Draw Art is vector and can be used for ornaments. Tattoo-Art by Jim Crowe has some really nice artwork, Jim has vector and raster art for engraving, there are lots of graphics that may not be of interest but there are real gems in his collection.

http://www.vectorart.com/
http://www.tattoo-art.com/

Joe Pelonio
08-27-2006, 10:35 AM
Search this forum, a lot of ornaments have been shared, around the holidays last year.