PDA

View Full Version : Well I am going to do it...

Paul D. May
10-06-2003, 7:48 AM
I am going to order a shop furnace this morning! I have been hemming and hawing and trying to talk myself into using the old electric heaters one more winter.

Going to go with the Hot Dawg 45K BTU with direct power vent.

Hooo Haaa!

Tom King
10-06-2003, 9:24 AM
Is that the one that I just saw reviewed in Wood? If it is the one that hangs from the ceiling and vents throught the wall or roof, I hope the price quoted in the mag was mfsrp. I bought what appears to be the identical heater for $300 less. I think the price listed was $750, while locally at Home Depot and Fleet Farm it sells for about $450. If it's not the same one you're buying, sorry about the post. Just ignore it.

Paul D. May
10-06-2003, 10:33 AM
Is that the one that I just saw reviewed in Wood? If it is the one that hangs from the ceiling and vents throught the wall or roof, I hope the price quoted in the mag was mfsrp. I bought what appears to be the identical heater for $300 less. I think the price listed was $750, while locally at Home Depot and Fleet Farm it sells for about $450. If it's not the same one you're buying, sorry about the post. Just ignore it.

$442.00 plus delivery Tom. I don't get WOOD so I am not sure.

Paul

Brad McInnes
10-06-2003, 11:44 AM
I have the same model and I sure like it!