PDA

View Full Version : Laser Engraving Shop for Sale

Bob Belt
08-26-2006, 1:30 PM
After much wrestling I have made the discission to sell my entire shop setup. This is a ready to go engraving business with ALL the bells and whistles. I want to sell it all as a packaged deal and will include a full days training in Corel Draw 12 and X3, and the laser if desired. Absolutely everything anyone needs to start a business is included here from the PC to laser to sand blast unit, software, scanners, printer, graphics tablet and operating supplies. This is a 2005 ULS M-360 with the works and everything is still near new. This is a real steal for anyone wanting to break into the laser business with some the best equipment available. My work situation has changed and I no longer have the time to spend on this. Its been more of a hobby to me than a real job. If you are interested in this and would like a full list with photos please send me your email and I'll send you a Word Doc. with all the details. I prefer to sell this as a packaged unit so please don't ask for me to break it up.
Thanks.....Bob Belt
blbelt@earthlink.net (blbelt@earthlink.net)

Bob Belt
08-28-2006, 12:23 PM
I have now made my inventory list available as a PDF file for those who may not be able to open Word documents.
Thanks....
Bob

Garrick Crocker
09-11-2006, 10:01 AM
We are contemplating several laser engravers and starting an engraving business. We are primarily looking to do badges, plaques and trophy work. I was in the sign business for many years and have years of Corel/vector experience not to mention vinyl cutting and all of the materials that go with it. Please send me a copy of the equipment listing and pricing if it is still for sale. By the way, if you have a laser engraver why would you also want/need a sandblaster?
Thanks
gandh621@cox.net

Garrick Crocker
09-11-2006, 12:00 PM
Well it sounds like Bob's items are sold. If anyone is aware of laser engraving equipment for sale I'm looking. Thanks,

Jackie Outten
09-11-2006, 1:17 PM
Garrick,

Have you sent Bob a private message to see if he sold his equipment? I would imagine he would make a post once he had sold everything.

In answer to your earlier question about the need for a sandblaster. Sometimes the size of a glass sign is too large to engrave in the engraver so you could use a sandblaster to engrave the glass sign.

Jackie

Garrick Crocker
09-11-2006, 1:32 PM
I got a private note from the folks purchasing the equipment.

Joe Pelonio
09-11-2006, 1:54 PM
Garrick,

Have you sent Bob a private message to see if he sold his equipment? I would imagine he would make a post once he had sold everything.

In answer to your earlier question about the need for a sandblaster. Sometimes the size of a glass sign is too large to engrave in the engraver so you could use a sandblaster to engrave the glass sign.

Jackie
True, but besides glass, wood or any other material that needs to be engraved and won't fit into one's laser. Sand is used a lot for doing stones and bricks also, and often in combination with a laser cut stencil.

Dave Jones
09-11-2006, 2:21 PM
And besides the size of glass being too large, some people also prefer the deeper "etch" that sand does in glass over the laser's etch.

Nancy Laird
09-11-2006, 8:55 PM
Yep, the shop is sold. My hubby and I bought out the entire shop and have already given Bob a deposit. We are traveling to Arkansas this weekend to pick up the equipment. We are excited--we are adding his 40W Universal to our own 20W, and really adding to our capacity. We may have to retire from our day jobs!!! :D :D :D

GVJeeper
10-03-2006, 1:34 AM
I have an Epilog Legend 24TT for sale with lots of extras and a fair amount of laser goods (wood, plastic, etc).

Feel free to email me at: nowing*nutz@hotmail.com (take the * out of the email -it's just there for spam reasons).