PDA

View Full Version : New Woodworking Store in NC

Mac McAtee
10-04-2003, 8:42 AM
I got a letter in the mail the other day announcing that Woodcraft is will be opening a new franchise store in Greensboro, NC. No connection here but I haven't seen it mentioned on any web sites. The store is scheduled to open in late November.

Barbara Gill
10-05-2003, 7:01 AM
Wow, that is good news. I can slip by there when I go to visit my mother.

Ted Shrader
10-05-2003, 9:52 AM
Mac -

You got a letter about it? Here in Norfolk/Virginia Beach area, there was a recent article in the paper about a Woodcraft coming to a local shopping center. They are going in part of an closed Monkey Wards store. Maybe a letter is coming our way soon, they just haven't gotten far enough down the path.

The good news is that with the opening of new woodworking stores, the popularity must be increasing enough to provide market support. This equates to more choice for the consumer and more opportunities for learning/teaching.

Ted

Mac McAtee
10-05-2003, 10:11 AM
Yep, Ted, got a letter.

It has the new store's managers name and contact information, the franchise owners name and phone number. Talks about needing employees and to contact them if interested. And asks if you are able to conduct classes or seminars. And the kicker is it is also offers a $5.00 off from a $50 purchase, when the store opens.