View Full Version : Happy birthday Richard Wolf Keith Outten and Ryan Singer

Don Baer
08-19-2006, 9:11 PM
Hope you all have a good one.

db

Keith Outten
08-20-2006, 7:37 AM
Thanks Don,

My 55th turned out to be a great day. I kept myself real busy early in the day...had an afternoon nap and finished with an outstanding meal with my family.

Oh, I should add that I received a couple of really nice router bits for my ShopBot, a WoodCraft gift certificate and an almost new Kubota BX 1500 tractor :)

John Bailey
08-20-2006, 8:01 AM
Happy birthday ya'll.

John

Mark Singer
08-20-2006, 8:48 AM
We took Ryan out for his Birthday with his wife Jen....Today we are giving a brunch for his friends.

Thank You! for remembering! and Happy birthday to Keith and Richard!

Richard Wolf
08-20-2006, 4:39 PM
Thank you. My Birthday was the end of a week long visit from my Brother, (from Ohio) which I only get to see about once a year. We had a fun week, but I'm glad it's over so a can kick back down alittle.

Richard

John Miliunas
08-20-2006, 6:20 PM
Here I am again....Day late and a dollar (OK, more than just a few bucks!:o ) short! Hope you guys all had a great B-DAY!!! :D :cool:

Ryan Singer
08-20-2006, 7:33 PM
I'm very old, Jk!.. Only 33 actually, but I am busy doing lots of grown up stuff like having a baby - as some of you know how it changes your life.

Meanwhile it's my birthday, I think of my mom and dad and how it's also their birthday.. It's the day I came out of my mom's womb and 9 months prior I came out of my dad's.. mmm, not quite, but you get the picture. Today I was reminded of this special event while looking at a humming bird sucking nectar from a flower and was reminded of the birds & bees; the flowers that attract us and how life continues and we are all part of life. Attraction, love and birth is natural and simple but trying to break it down into understood components is more complicated. this is the way simple design is.. it should look simple and effect your life, but the actual mechanics can be a mystery or genius puzzle. It doesn't matter and every solution or reason can be unique but your intuition will lead you there. Once it's done, it's amazing. Thanks to my dad's intuition and some convincing, I was conceived..

Have a happy birthday to all!!!;)

Steve Clardy
08-20-2006, 8:53 PM
Happy birthday all!