PDA

View Full Version : FWW Video - How to Make Benchdogs...??

Roy Wall
08-19-2006, 12:56 PM
TO find out visit the FWW website..........

Our resident Alan Turner will explain:)

Nicely done Alan!!

Steve Wargo
08-19-2006, 7:08 PM
Nicely done Alan. Congrats. Excellent tutorial.

Peter Pedisich
08-19-2006, 7:50 PM
Yes! nice job Alan.

I've been to his site trying to figure out what class to take once I find a way to convince my wife to let me go away for a weekend and leave her with a 3-1/2 year old who has more energy than the two of us put together!:eek:

I went to college in Philadelphia a few years before half the NBA was born:( :eek: , and would like to see it again.

Alan, real nice benches. You made those, correct?

Pete

Alan Turner
08-19-2006, 8:32 PM
Yes! nice job Alan.

I've been to his site trying to figure out what class to take once I find a way to convince my wife to let me go away for a weekend and leave her with a 3-1/2 year old who has more energy than the two of us put together!:eek:

I went to college in Philadelphia a few years before half the NBA was born:( :eek: , and would like to see it again.

Alan, real nice benches. You made those, correct?

Pete

Pete,
Yes, I did make the benches, although at the end, as I was pushing to finish them, Mario Rodriguez joined me, and we finished them together. They were made between about mid-Dec. 2005 and March 11, 2006 (the first course), along with a few other things.

As to coming on down to Philadelphia, it is a good destination city. We have a nice arrangement with the Latham Hotel, and there a number of things for the younger set, including the Please Touch Museum, the Museum of Natural History, which on the top floor has a younger-focused area my kids loved, and the Franklin Institute.

---

Thanks for the comments, guys. My 15 minutes, I guess. I had never done a wood video before, and when I watched it, after FWW edited out the more colorful words :) , I thought I seemed a bit stern,which was just nerves I am guessing. But it was fun, all in all. Matt Berger, who is the FWW on line editor, is a real gentleman and a pleasure to work with.