PDA

View Full Version : Berry Basket scroll saw patterns

Ray Mighells
08-19-2006, 1:04 AM
Hi all, this is a kind of carry over from a few days ago. I bought 4 of the Berry Basket CDs. They are in Adobe Reader pdf. When I try to import a file into Corel 13, I get an error box that says "No Error Detected" and no file is imported. Am I doing something wrong, or is it my equipment? I just got a new Dell with BIG capacity. All responses appreciated. Ray M

Pete Simmons
08-19-2006, 5:42 AM
Do not import

OPEN the file then copy and paste.

Dave Jones
08-19-2006, 5:14 PM
Did you install the Corel update?

Ray Mighells
08-19-2006, 9:40 PM
I down loaded 2 updates, but no help. Today I ordered some downloads from BB thinking I would be able to use them today and while I get the CD thing worked out. After completing the order and submiting it, I find they are a Mon-Fri operation. Just my luck, some days you can't make a nickel. No biggie though, I have more than enough to keep me busy. Thanks for the response.

Ray Mighells
08-20-2006, 11:04 AM
I've tried to copy and paste, all I get is the text. When I open the edit I have to make a selection before copy activates. I click on select all, and the text within the pattern highlights in blue. When I open the pattern file from the CD I don't find an arrow pointing to a I. Any more ideas out there?

Dave Jones
08-20-2006, 1:18 PM
Ray, I have a couple of different PDF tools and might be able to figure out where the problem is coming from if you're willing to send me one of the files to look at.

"contact" at the domain "djdesign.com"

Linda Tetreault
08-20-2006, 1:33 PM
I use the Berry Basket designs all the time. I open the corel page, click file menu, select inport, get the design where you stored it ( I have a file on the desktop labeled PDF) & select the page you want.

The only editing I do is, break apart, eliminate the dotted lines, arrows & anything I don't want to laser & it's ready to go.

Linda

Mike Null
08-20-2006, 1:57 PM
Ray:

Scratch everything I said and listen to Linda. She is dead on with her instruction.

Thanks Linda.