PDA

View Full Version : Big Gloat

David Siniard
10-03-2003, 3:28 PM
Just thought that I would share some pics of todays buys thanks for looking and comments welcome....

Ted Shrader
10-03-2003, 3:53 PM
David -

Congratulations! So, have you stopped doing a little "happy dance" yet? Where did you pick up the tools?

Ted

Dan Stuewe
10-03-2003, 3:58 PM
Congrats!!

Since I've never owned a bandsaw and one of these days I'd like an organized shop with one in it, I'm wondering about having to stand in the corner (with that long PM infeed table ready to take a peice of my leg away). Is the arangement in your photo going to work ok for using the bandsaw (and for that matter, the jointer too)? (Since the tools are plugged in and I don't see mobile bases, I'm assuming they might be in their "homes".)

Lynn Sonier
10-03-2003, 3:58 PM
Just one question, David - what are your tools doing in your living room??

David Siniard
10-03-2003, 4:05 PM
David -

Congratulations! So, have you stopped doing a little "happy dance" yet? Where did you pick up the tools?

Ted

I pick these up at a local tool shop here in Greenville they had a 10% off sale today ......

David Siniard
10-03-2003, 4:07 PM
Congrats!!

Since I've never owned a bandsaw and one of these days I'd like an organized shop with one in it, I'm wondering about having to stand in the corner (with that long PM infeed table ready to take a peice of my leg away). Is the arangement in your photo going to work ok for using the bandsaw (and for that matter, the jointer too)? (Since the tools are plugged in and I don't see mobile bases, I'm assuming they might be in their "homes".)

Well......I have bigger eyes than shop space so these will be on mobile bases in a few weeks kinda broke the bank getting the tools today hehehe

Kevin Gerstenecker
10-03-2003, 5:52 PM
Dave, ya kinda missed the boat here....................you could have EASILY turned this nice score into 2 GLOATS! :D Anyway, very nice tools, and good looking shop space. Can't wait to see some pic's of some projects soon! Congratulations! ;)

Von Bickley
10-03-2003, 10:43 PM
David,

Congratulations on the new tools. Is that a new shop setting behind those tools? Looks like BMW is doing O.K.

Thanks for sharing the pictures...

Lloyd Robins
10-04-2003, 2:51 AM
That is the long 6" PM jointer isn't it? Either way the new tools are "way cool" as the kids say.

Matt Woodworth
10-04-2003, 8:45 AM
Is that that 16" or 18" jet bandsaw? Either way, nice score.

David Siniard
10-04-2003, 9:56 AM
Is that that 16" or 18" jet bandsaw? Either way, nice score.

This is the 18 inch bandsaw and the 6 inch long bed jointer....saved that money for awhile lot of overtime hehehe thanks everyone for looking ......

David

John Davidson
10-04-2003, 6:07 PM
This is the 18 inch bandsaw and the 6 inch long bed jointer....saved that money for awhile lot of overtime hehehe thanks everyone for looking ......

David

David,

Did you get my email I sent you?

John