PDA

View Full Version : SMC Shirts

Bernie Weishapl
08-18-2006, 12:45 PM
Thought since this is where the thread started I would post here. Received my 4 shirts from Keith and Jackie. They are excellent and look good plus fit good. Thanks I appreciate it.

Russ Massery
08-18-2006, 12:59 PM
I recieved mine yesterday. They look great. Thanks Keith & Jackie!:D

Jim Becker
08-18-2006, 2:45 PM
Mine arrived two hours ago...VERY nice!

Karl Laustrup
08-18-2006, 3:08 PM
Got my shirts today. They look great. A pic or two will be forthcoming if I can get my pudgy body in the viewfinder. :eek: :D

Thanks Jackie for all your time in doing this.

Now how bout them coffee mugs [16oz. ones]??? :D

Glenn Clabo
08-18-2006, 3:10 PM
Little USPS truck just delivered a T and Denim...VERY well done. Thanks Jackie!!!!

Keith Outten
08-18-2006, 3:34 PM
I got mine too :)

The dark blue polo shirt is nice but there isn't much contrast with the SMC logo.
The beige T-shirt and the washed denim shirt both look exceptionally nice.

Jackie says the patches should be here soon.

Mark Rios
08-18-2006, 3:41 PM
Are they all being shipped USPS? Or is there a different carrier to us over here on the other side?

Thanks very much.

EDIT: Oh yeah, another question if I may?.......Are they being shipped out in order of who ordered first? Or by geography? I'm not really concerned when mine will get here, just a little curious about who gets what and when. (wink wink nudge nudge)

Thanks very much again.

Greg Koch
08-18-2006, 4:23 PM
Got my denim hat yesterday...Thanks, Jackie

Jackie Outten
08-18-2006, 4:39 PM
Mark,

They are coming USPS priority mail. Yours went out on Wednesday so you should have it tomorrow or Monday. I don't think I really had a system for sending out the orders--I was just working hard trying to get them all out. The last six packages went out yesterday so you should be getting them soon.

Jackie

Chris Padilla
08-18-2006, 4:43 PM
NO PICS, DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!

My lord, what is wrong with the universe today?! :confused: :confused:

Mark Rios
08-18-2006, 6:43 PM
Mark,

They are coming USPS priority mail. Yours went out on Wednesday so you should have it tomorrow or Monday. I don't think I really had a system for sending out the orders--I was just working hard trying to get them all out. The last six packages went out yesterday so you should be getting them soon.

Jackie

Both orders? I was wondering about the other one. The last minute one.

Thanks Jackie. You're the greatest.

Brett Baldwin
08-18-2006, 9:35 PM
My bunch was waiting for me when I arrived home today. A nice belated birthday gift to myself.:)

Bruce Page
08-18-2006, 10:03 PM
Got my shirts today, and they are very nice!

Thanks Jackie!!

Hey Mark! nana, nana, nana!

Steve Wargo
08-18-2006, 11:37 PM
Mine is at home waiting for me... but alas, I'm in Oklahoma and won't be home for another 12 days. Can't wait to get home and see the shirts.

Mark Rios
08-19-2006, 12:22 AM
Got my shirts today, and they are very nice!

Thanks Jackie!!

Hey Mark! nana, nana, nana!

LOLOL....I can't wait.

Dave Fifield
08-19-2006, 1:03 AM
I put my 7 nice new SMC T's in the wash today. I can't stand the "sizing" (or whatever it's called) they put on all new clothing (to keep it looking nice I guess). It feels like you're wearing poly, and it smells funny too. One wash and it's gone though :)

Three black, two forest green:

http://www.ubersprang.com/SMCshirts1.jpg

& two sandy:

http://www.ubersprang.com/SMCshirts2.jpg

See....it did happen!

I hope the shirt sales are going to be at least an annual event. I have trouble keeping lunch off my T's, and today's washing powder doesn't seem to be able to get the fat stains out very well. Result is that my shirts only last about a year.

Hope yours arrive soon!

Cheers,
:Dave F.

Jackie Outten
08-19-2006, 8:10 AM
Mark,

I believe your last minute order went out on Wednesday too.

Jackie

Mark Rios
08-19-2006, 2:13 PM
Got my shirts today Jackie, Thanks very much.

Thanks for the update also.

David Duke
08-19-2006, 2:47 PM
Got mine today too!! Thanks!!!!!!

Ken Garlock
08-19-2006, 4:27 PM
I got mine today. They are very nice and look to be top quality. Thanks for all the work, Jackie.

Jackie Outten
08-19-2006, 8:52 PM
Thanks guys. I am so glad you are happy with your shirts. For those of you who missed the first round, I plan to make another order the end of September so be watching the General Workworking Forum for details.

Thanks.

Jackie