PDA

View Full Version : Church Box

Jerry Todd
10-03-2003, 2:16 PM
My Pastor asked me to make two boxes for the church. They are to be used for Communication Cards. He requested I use the same color theme as the church interior.

Todd Burch
10-03-2003, 2:26 PM
Nice job Jerry. Nice and clean looking. I like the side appliqué.

If my church asked me to make something, it would most likely be MORE OFFERING PLATES!!!

Todd.

Don Farr
10-03-2003, 5:03 PM
Very nice Jerry, That is beautiful work. I am sure that your pastor and your Lord will be please with your work.

The man that I admire most was a carpenter!

Doug Jones
10-03-2003, 7:06 PM
I agree with the others. Great looking box. Your miters are very clean.

As Don said, my most admired guy was a carpenter also.

Kevin Gerstenecker
10-03-2003, 7:13 PM
I also agree Jerry, very classy work. The painted surface with the Walnut Top compliment each other nicely. Wonderful and fulfilling project. Thanks for sharing your work!

Lynn Sonier
10-03-2003, 7:29 PM
I'd like to echo the congrats, Jerry, nice work.
I have done a good bit of work for local churches - mostly in oak - and its very gratifying. The gratification comes in doing work for THE carpenter.

Tom Sweeney
10-03-2003, 7:58 PM
Jerry - I'm sure that your Pastor & the congregation greatly appreciate this wonderful bit of craftsmanship. I am thinking about making a nice oak mobile cart to hold the projection equipment that we just got for our Church - don't know if I can make something as nice as the standard you have set here though.

Jim Stastny
10-04-2003, 8:32 PM
Nice work Jerry. As a pastor my congregation looks to me to make those kinds of things. Of course, I'm happy to oblige :D