PDA

View Full Version : Technical service???

Robert John Hebert
08-17-2006, 7:41 PM
Is it me and my bad luck or has anyone else noticed a degrading in the quality of Grizzly Tech support. Lately when I call I spend 15-20 minutes on hold before talking to a tech who can not answer my question anyway. I always am told that a more senior tech will have to call me back. Sometimes that takes 2-3 days before someone calls. I really like thier products but I have noticed a chanage recently. Hope it is temporary it does get frustrating. Still great service on thier e-mail though always within 1-2 hours!:)

Al Killian
08-17-2006, 8:23 PM
I have never had a problem with them. If you are unhappy with them contact the president and let him know what is going on. Hopefully that will take care of your problem.

Rob Bodenschatz
08-17-2006, 8:55 PM
If you are unhappy with them contact the president and let him know what is going on. Hopefully that will take care of your problem.
Iraq? The economy? Mid-term elections? Now this? I'm sure he'll jump on that right away. :D

Seriously though, I bet he shows up before long. Papa Grizz that is.

Shiraz Balolia
08-17-2006, 9:18 PM
Is it me and my bad luck or has anyone else noticed a degrading in the quality of Grizzly Tech support. Lately when I call I spend 15-20 minutes on hold before talking to a tech who can not answer my question anyway. I always am told that a more senior tech will have to call me back. Sometimes that takes 2-3 days before someone calls. I really like thier products but I have noticed a chanage recently. Hope it is temporary it does get frustrating. Still great service on thier e-mail though always within 1-2 hours!:)

Hello John Hebert.
We have a very sophisticated phone system with excellent tracking. We will check exactly how long you were on hold, how many times you called and had that experience, who was responsible, and get to the bottom of the problem, if there is one. No, there is no degrading - just "busy-ness". We are experiencing record-breaking growth that sometimes can catch some departments off guard.
Thank you for your post.

Robert John Hebert
08-18-2006, 7:33 AM
WOW, that is not what I expected President himself checking in to things, thank you Shiraz. Record-breaking growth and busy-ness I can totally accept that keep up the good work.

Robert

Frank Fusco
08-18-2006, 10:50 AM
I have always had excellent tech support service from Griz. Weekends can be another matter. They work a reduced crew and someone expert in your particular needs might not be available. To their credit, they will refer you to someone with better knowledge in a specific situation. For that you must go on hold for a little while. I'm going to Springfield, MO in about an hour and might just use up a gift certificate at Grizzly while I'm there. It's a big boys Toys R Us, love it.

Frank Hagan
08-18-2006, 6:19 PM
Hmmm ... I'm driving up from Tulsa to Princeton MO tomorrow .... and have the Mapquest directions to make a detour to Grizzly (which LOML doesn't know). If things work out right, I'll visit their showroom tomorrow. If we get a later start, I'll skip it this time (but I'd really like to see their showroom ... I'm jealous that you live so close!)