PDA

View Full Version : Introduction with a question

Harvey M. Taylor
08-17-2006, 9:47 AM
Hi everyone. First post after several attempts to enroll. Could someone please point me to the tutorial for posting a picture. I understand the penalty for not posting a pic is to receive 40 stripes save one with an unused Brawny paper towel rolled up and administered in full view of the general populance. Also is there a place where I can put my location and any pertinent info about myself? Thanky, max, the M in my name.

Ben Werner
08-17-2006, 10:01 AM
First of all.... WELCOME to the creek!!! :D:D:D

Could someone please point me to the tutorial for posting a picture. Here is a link to the tutorial http://sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=31106

Also is there a place where I can put my location and any pertinent info about myself? yes,if you look under the sawmill creek sign there is button that you click titled "user CP" once there you can choose to edit your signiture, profile, and specific options. You can choose to do each of these things from a bar on the left.

Bruce Shiverdecker
08-17-2006, 10:04 AM
Welcome Harvey. From the tone of your first post, you'll FIT RIGHT IT!

Again, Welcome and POST PICTURES..............OFTEN!

Bruce

Ken Fitzgerald
08-17-2006, 10:20 AM
Welcome to the Creek Max! Luckily for you.....our Official Photo Cop is on a sailing trip off the western coast of Canada right now and you don't have to worry about the Brauny paper towels!

Don Baer
08-17-2006, 10:39 AM
Welcome Max, can't wait to see some of your work.

Don Orr
08-17-2006, 11:04 AM
Hey Max, come on in and set a spell. Fun place, fun people, real nice work. Looking forward to seeing your stuff!

Harvey M. Taylor
08-17-2006, 12:30 PM
Thanks, Ben, for the tutorial. Will begin posting pics as soon as I digest the 20 pages in the tutorial, WHEW!!!

Bernie Weishapl
08-17-2006, 1:03 PM
Welcome Max. Good place to be with lots of knowledge and lots of good people.

By the way Max no pictures is 40 lashes with a wet noodle. :eek:

Henry C. Gernhardt, III
08-17-2006, 2:26 PM
Welcome to the creek, Max. Sit back and enjoy the raft ride down the steepest vortex you'll ever encounter. I look forward to seeing pics of your work.

Bill Boehme
08-17-2006, 4:27 PM
Hi everyone. First post after several attempts to enroll. Could someone please point me to the tutorial for posting a picture. I understand the penalty for not posting a pic is to receive 40 stripes save one with an unused Brawny paper towel rolled up and administered in full view of the general populance. Also is there a place where I can put my location and any pertinent info about myself? Thanky, max, the M in my name.

OK, Max, now I find out about your kinky side after I help you get registered. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.:D

Bill

Harvey M. Taylor
08-17-2006, 4:48 PM
OK, Max, now I find out about your kinky side after I help you get registered. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone.:D

Bill
Thanks a lot. Your generosity is exceededin size only by your feet.Dont want to go into all I did to finally be able to post. Now I feel like 'kinfolks.'

Tom Sherman
08-17-2006, 5:56 PM
Welcome Max, look forward to seeing some of your work.

Harvey M. Taylor
08-17-2006, 7:02 PM
Hi Tom,
glad to be here. Roanoke--- been there.Nice country'up there.'