PDA

View Full Version : To You from US _ Hearts With Christian Fish

James & Zelma Litzmann
08-16-2006, 11:39 AM

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing good today. You have all been so great to us that we wanted to share something. This is the logo for our business here in Texas. I think I told you all that we came by this by accident, we decided that it was not given to us to keep to ourselves so I really hope you can use it and I pray that whatever or whoever you use it for enjoys it as much as we have. Just remember where it came from. You guys have the knowledge so here is all we've got . . . so far, hopefully there will be more.

James & Zelma (Psalms 18:2)
"Inscriptions Of The Heart"
Huntsville, Texas

Dave Loda
08-16-2006, 1:52 PM
When I click on your link, all I get is gibberish.

Dave

Barbara Buhse
08-16-2006, 2:13 PM
When I click on your link all I get is gibberish.

Dave

Dave,

Right click and "save target as"

James & Zelma Litzmann
08-16-2006, 4:09 PM
Dave, right click on it and save as "Hearts and Christian Fish.htm" as an HTML document. After you've saved it to your computer, go to where ever you saved it to and change the htm to cdr and it should work. If not let me know and I will email it to you, if your email address is available.

J&Z

Dave Loda
08-17-2006, 10:02 AM
Dave, right click on it and save as "Hearts and Christian Fish.htm" as an HTML document. After you've saved it to your computer, go to where ever you saved it to and change the htm to cdr and it should work. If not let me know and I will email it to you, if your email address is available.

J&Z

Sorry, I didn't take my anti-stupid pill yesterday. Actually I was able to change the extention at the save as window. Thanks for the email and why did you think it might be out of bounds?

Blessings,
Dave