PDA

View Full Version : Would like to contribute to this project!!

Robert Carpenter
08-14-2006, 11:03 PM
I am new to this forum and would like to get involved with this project. I am currently in the military and have done 3 tours to the Persian Gulf area in my 20 years. I received a fantastic pen on my second tour. I loved it and still have it to this day. I would like to turn the table (so to speak) and turn some pens for my fellow sailors, soldiers, airman and marines. How do I get started? and do I just ask for a certain amount of kits, turn them and send them back to you guys?

Thanks,
Rob

Ken Fitzgerald
08-14-2006, 11:08 PM
Robert...........Welcome to the Creek! I'm sure some of the turners who have been or are participants will reply to you message. Thank you for your service to our country!

Again.....Welcome!

Mark Rios
08-14-2006, 11:11 PM
Robert......Mr. Carpenter, Sir......I'm sure someone will let you know what you need to know about the Pen Project but I would like to thank you for your service. I've had two people close to me go and, thank goodness, return from Iraq (one is now in Bosnia) and I am very appreciative of what you do.

Thank you very much, Sir.

Jackie Outten
08-15-2006, 8:05 AM
Robert,

I have sent you a private message with the details.

Jackie

Earl Reid
08-15-2006, 8:49 PM
Hi, Robert and welcome to the Creek. I extend my thanks for serving our great country. I would like to help you get started turning some pens. Send a PM with your address and I will send you some kits and blanks.

Thanks
Earl:) :)

David Briski
08-16-2006, 7:43 PM
I am new to this forum and I would also like to participate in this program. Can you send me the details?

Thanks,
David