PDA

View Full Version : Andy Watch this space tonight.

Bruce Shiverdecker
08-14-2006, 4:26 PM
Didn't Get these pictures ready yet, either. You AIN'T GONNA BELIEVE the piece of "unfinished" wood he sent me...........................and to think "I traded him a GREAT, BEAUTIFUL piece of OSAGE ORANGE for it!:eek:

Bruce;)

Andy Hoyt
08-14-2006, 4:31 PM
Uh oh!

Been so long I figured it was all composted by now.

Bruce Shiverdecker
08-14-2006, 10:45 PM
Evening Andy..........................you only WISH! Why you would do this to a "so called" friend, I don't know. I'll just let the deed and the creekers decide if my "Final" comments are on target or not.

So, folks here are 5 pictures to let you chew on my dilemma for a bit.

In picture #1 you will see what was left on my front porch! Now what the heck am I goin' to do with it?

After reading and adhering to Andy's instructions "Bruce, open this in the shop....................it's going to be MESSY." (Seems some of you have received similar messages from the rolly polly avitar, too.) Picture #2. Will you just look at the mold and NASTY stuff hangin' onto that thing!

Picture #3 - Took the EVIL thing out of the box ------ Very gingerly! I think it grew more mold while I was handling it. Made my hands get itchy AND I HAD GLOVES ON!

Picture #4 - At least there's ONE side that looks a little normal!

Picture #5 - Don't know if I want to contaminate my Grizzly Go550, but I guess I have to. I really don't know what to think, Andy. Are you trying to turn all my Green another color? HMMMMMM.

Since I'm only allowed 5 Photos in a post.................................. The SAGA WILL continue!

Bruce

ROBERT SCHUMAN
08-14-2006, 11:44 PM
Who did you trade with ? I dont want to make that mistake.

Bob

Ken Fitzgerald
08-14-2006, 11:46 PM
Who did you trade with ? I dont want to make that mistake.

Bob

Bob.....it wasn't a mistake! I'd take it in a Idaho second! In fact, it was a gift to Bruce.

ROBERT SCHUMAN
08-14-2006, 11:49 PM
My mistake , he knew he was getting spalted wood ? Im guessing ?

I have a pile in my back yard but its all twelve feet 8/4 western maple looks bout the same.

Bob

Bruce Shiverdecker
08-15-2006, 12:06 AM
Robert. I did know it was suppossed to be SPALTED....................This is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY past Spalted! Andy Hoyt was the shipper. Please hold your final opinion, till this works itself out.

Bruce