PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE!...UPDATE!....Customer Service gloat(?) and bragging on Charles McCracken

Mark Rios
08-14-2006, 2:42 PM
Some of you (probably no one actually :D ) may remember all the trouble that I was having with my Freud FT2000 router a few months back.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=34328

In that thread Mr. McCracken offered to look into my dilemma personally. It took me awhile to get the router, a rail and stile bit set and a T&G bit set back to him as he requested but I did so finally last month.

Well, today I get a PM saying that Mr. McCracken has in fact found that the router had a bad amature shaft and that he is shipping out a new router and new bit sets. I wanted to immediately post this to thank Mr. McCracken for taking care of this for me and to inform everyone of the care and concern that Mr. McCracken and Freud Tools has for their customers.

A very large TIP OF THE CAP AND THANK YOU Mr. McCracken for your wonderful customer service.

Ice cream for everybody on me!!!

tod evans
08-14-2006, 2:45 PM
kudos to charles!

Lori Kleinberg
08-14-2006, 3:36 PM
I have had a similar good experience from Freud (thanks Charles). They replaced my saw blade, but to me the really important thing was that Charles did not get disgusted with my questions and lack of knowledge concerning saw blades.

Al Willits
08-14-2006, 3:43 PM
Always nice to hear a happy story...

Al make mine peppermint bon bon please

Cecil Arnold
08-14-2006, 11:51 PM
If all tool companies were as good to work with as Charles at Freud, we would never hear a rant. Congratulations Charles, way to go.

Robert Mickley
08-15-2006, 1:22 AM
Ice cream for everybody on me!!!

I like ICE CREAM,, now what where you saying? :D

IT's nice to see great service

Brett Baldwin
08-15-2006, 2:46 AM
I hear and see very little work ethic and pride in your work these days. Its nice to see that it is still out there. Thanks Charles and all the other company reps. that take the time to come here and make sure that your customers are getting good service.

Mark Rios
08-21-2006, 7:11 PM
Just a note to complete the saga.

The new replacement router, Freud FT2000E, arrived today along with the two aforementioned replacement bit sets.

Thanks again to Mr. McCracken and to Freud for taking care of this matter in such a customer friendly manner. True customer concern.

Thanks very much.

Terre Hooks
08-22-2006, 8:08 AM
O Rly?

Charlie bought me a fine Filet Mignon dinner at Ruth Chris' at the 2004 IWF.

I din't get any ice cream out of that deal.

I did get to enjoy another steak and tater special at Ted's Montana Grill last night in Midtown with the company of WMH Tool Group's Technical Service Manager.

Although he didn't appreciate the extra special additive he found in his first brownie and ice cream plate. :mad:

No routers or lathes were damaged during this meeting nor was the meeting a result of which.

:cool: