PDA

View Full Version : Corel Artistic media problem

Pamela Panik
08-13-2006, 11:13 PM
I have a crazy problem. I rarely use the artistic media, however I have used it before and it seems pretty basic.
However, today when I tried to use the footprints, they looked like someone had crossed their legs to walk. As my dad would say "it's bass-ackwards".
Has anyone had such a strange problem before, I am going crazy trying to figure this out!

Pamela

Michael Wells
08-14-2006, 1:31 AM
Yeah Pam, That is what happens when CorelDraw has to pee!!! Heheheee :D Sometimes if you play with the brush size it will rectify that.... It is usually just a spacing of the graphic, or you could just use CorelDraw to make a little toity for itself...but don't forget to flush!!!

Pamela Panik
08-22-2006, 10:44 PM
I still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with the Artistic Media footprint problem. It took me a while to figure out how to do it, but I attached the file of just the footprints.

Any help would REALLY be appreciated!

Thanks,

Pamela

Shaddy Dedmore
08-22-2006, 11:15 PM
Try changing the Rotation to 15° after creating a path. At least that does it for me (makes the feet point the correct direction)

Shaddy

Mike Null
08-22-2006, 11:27 PM
On your tool bar there is a button with a spray can icon, it is next to the spacing window. Click on that button and you'll open a create playlist menu. Set the playlist so there are pairs of feet.

Pamela Panik
08-23-2006, 12:10 AM
Mike,
I'm not sure how to set the playlist differently, maybe that's my problem in the first place that I somehow screwed that up?

Thank you very much for your help,
Pamela