PDA

View Full Version : New ZTR mower

Dave Lehnert
08-13-2006, 12:02 AM
Hey!

Just thanks for the advice on here on a purchase of a new ZTR. If you ever thought about getting one DO IT! One of the best things I have done. I mowed for 20 years with a 42" Wheelhorse lawn tractor. I took me two evenings after work, about two hours each night to mow the place. It now takes me one evening an hour and a half to do. Trimming and all done. I can do it in an hour if I open it up. It is a Toro Z master Estate 52" 7 ga. deck with a 19hp Kawasaki engine. Cast iron spindles. $5600. You can get it with a 48" deck and 18hp Kohler for $4900. Built way better than the Cubs at Home Depot for $3K

Boyd Gathwright
08-13-2006, 1:31 AM
.... They are great mowers. Real time savers. Here's a pic of mine #4.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=24956

Happy mowing.

.:).

Hey!

Just thanks for the advice on here on a purchase of a new ZTR. If you ever thought about getting one DO IT! One of the best things I have done. I mowed for 20 years with a 42" Wheelhorse lawn tractor. I took me two evenings after work, about two hours each night to mow the place. It now takes me one evening an hour and a half to do. Trimming and all done. I can do it in an hour if I open it up. It is a Toro Z master Estate 52" 7 ga. deck with a 19hp Kawasaki engine. Cast iron spindles. $5600. You can get it with a 48" deck and 18hp Kohler for $4900. Built way better than the Cubs at Home Depot for $3K