PDA

View Full Version : Bosch Jig Saw

Charlie Hans
08-11-2006, 3:30 PM
Well I got to put the new (reconditioned.) 1590VSK Jig saw through it's paces this morning, and I must report, that I am as happy as a dog in a hubcap factory.
I have never used a jig saw that smooth and easy to control. It's a shame I waited so long to get it. Bosch wins again.
Chuck

James Ayars
08-20-2006, 2:59 PM
I've had my 1590 for several months now. I hesitated to spend the money at first, now I wish i had spent it sooner. An A+ jigsaw.

Corey Hallagan
08-20-2006, 3:15 PM
That seems to be the case with everyone that has had nothing but cheap B & D type jig saws as was the case with myself. I bought the 1591 saw and just couldn't believe how smooth it operated, the machining, the fit etc. Nice saws!

corey

Tom Hintz
08-20-2006, 3:36 PM
Congrats on the jigsaw.
I've used the Bosch saw for some time now and you can look forward to that smooth performance to continue for lots of years to come.

Mark Singer
08-20-2006, 3:41 PM
Their jigsaw is a classic! Their other tools are very good also....sanders, routers....saws, drills

Steve Evans
08-20-2006, 4:49 PM
... I must report, that I am as happy as a dog in a hubcap factory.Chuck

It seems like I learn something new here everyday. :D :D

Jerry Olexa
08-20-2006, 8:36 PM
I concurr. Best jigsaw I've ever used (BOSCH)!!

Steve Clardy
08-20-2006, 8:37 PM
Glad yer happy with it. Great saws. They are pretty well the standard jig saw in cabinet shops.

Oh. Where's this hubcap factory? I got some neighbor's dogs I'd like to ship there. I get tired of having dirty mag wheels.

Bobby Wartman
08-20-2006, 9:19 PM
It's hard for people who have never used one of these to undrstand how much better they really are. Especially with the price they demand, but they are truely in for a new experiance when you get one.:)

Joe Jansen
08-20-2006, 9:40 PM
I will never forget the first time i used one of these. You really can not believe it is the same tool as the cheap ones.

Joe

Bruce Wrenn
08-20-2006, 9:41 PM
Glad yer happy with it. Great saws. They are pretty well the standard jig saw in cabinet shops.

Oh. Where's this hubcap factory? I got some neighbor's dogs I'd like to ship there. I get tired of having dirty mag wheels.:D Steve- Want to break them in one day? Park car on dirt or grass (I don't know if pavement or concrete will work). If parking on hard surface, try wetting area around car. Take a fence charger and clip it to body of car. Attach other lead to a ground rod. Please don't forget to tell spouse that it is hooked up to car. Cut on charger and wait for rover to check her out. You don't need to watch as he will announce when he has checked her out. OUCH that sure hurts! In a town near here the drug store had problems with local rovers marking corner of wall. Owner put screen wire on wall mounted on insulators and another piece on side walk, both connected to fence charger. Put up barricades and warning signs. Rovers went under barricade, but only tied to wet wall once. Yelp, run, lick, yelp some more, run, lick!

Steve Clardy
08-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Lol. Yep. Familiar with the fence charger. I've got zapped a few times myself.

Have to try that with them.

Charlie Hans
08-20-2006, 10:29 PM
Yep, A thing of beauty and a joy forever. I had been using an old aluminum case B&D that I have had for many years, and cussed every time I had to pick it up, Well, "NO More", that baby is way back on the shelf never to see daylight again.
Hey Steve, keep those electric fences away from this dog, I have had some experiences with them also, and sure don't like the feeling at all!
Chuck

Bill Leonard
08-21-2006, 5:26 AM
I picked up a "like new" Bosch at a Pawn shop recently after using a Crapsman for several years. WOW, what a joy. I am rapidly replacing my Crapsman and B&D tools with Bosch as fast as I can. I have a confession to make, I am a "Boschaholic"