PDA

View Full Version : Do you get Woodshop News?

Ed Lang
08-09-2006, 4:58 PM
IF you get Woodshop News, I do not, look on page 43 of the Sepember 2006 issue.

I would love to get a scan of the article if possible, its me and my Shopbot.

Thanks

Ed

tod evans
08-09-2006, 5:09 PM
ed, woodshop or workshop? i get woodshop......never heard of workshop..02 tod

Doug Jones from Oregon
08-09-2006, 6:50 PM
Ed...I got it today and if you wish to pm me a mailing address, I'd be happy to slip it into the mail in a day or two...the magazine that is. Gotta read it first.

Doug

OK, read the article. Nice picture Ed, you look like you're having good fun!

For anyone contemplating the purchase of a CNC Router, but are unsure of what the terminolgies are, what would best fit your needs...find this article. I feel that it was well written and very informative...even to someone that has been running CNC's for a few years! One thing that I enjoyed is that it was not slanted to anyone brand...actually, other than the brands shown on the pictures, no brands were even mentioned in the body of the article.

Joe Pelonio
08-09-2006, 6:56 PM
Congrats Ed! Didn't they send you a free copy for being in it?

Ed Lang
08-09-2006, 7:57 PM
No free copy for me. I expect that was due to the fact my picture got in there because Shopbot contacted me and asked if I had a picture or two of me cutting something that I would share. I pointed them to a bunch of them and that is the one they picked. The photo credit is wrong as my oldest son took that picture. So, I am sure that Woodshop News didn't even know who that happy Shopbotter was. Not many people know that "Santa" lives in Troy, VA.

William Desrochers
08-09-2006, 8:56 PM
Is it possible to get a scanned copy of the article? I'd love to read it!