PDA

View Full Version : Recent Projects

Edward E Wilson Jr
09-29-2003, 8:39 PM
Am new to sawmill, but I like it very much. My brother-in-law got me interested in it.

Have recently been turning some Christmas Ornaments. Time wise, on the bird houses, about 2-3 hours. Sent for the plans from Woodturners Catalog.

Have attached some of my recent ones.

Also, began turning wood lamps from glued up woods about 2 years ago. Most of these are on my web site and I have attached the latest 2 that I have done.

I do very little flat work, as I have more to do than I can handle with the lamps.

Ed

Jerry Todd
09-29-2003, 8:55 PM
Am new to sawmill, but I like it very much. My brother-in-law got me interested in it.

Have recently been turning some Christmas Ornaments. Time wise, on the bird houses, about 2-3 hours. Sent for the plans from Woodturners Catalog.

Have attached some of my recent ones.

Also, began turning wood lamps from glued up woods about 2 years ago. Most of these are on my web site and I have attached the latest 2 that I have done.

I do very little flat work, as I have more to do than I can handle with the lamps.

Ed
Edward, Have seen your lamps before but this is the first time I have seen your ornaments. Nancy & I are both impressed. When you visit next month perhaps I will pick up a small lathe and you can play instructor.

Jerry

Noah Alkinburgh
10-01-2003, 8:09 AM
Ed,

Those lamps are beautiful. I absolutely love the look!. I might have to try that someday.

thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing some more of your stuff.

Noah